This app automates the creation of websites by generating shortcuts to Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, Bing Maps and a few other online services.
So if you have ever wanted to save time and create your own shortcuts to online maps services, then this app is the perfect tool for you.
★ The app can be used on any tablet or smartphone that can be connected to the internet.
★ Generates shortcuts to all the Google Maps services:
• MapQuest Maps
• Bing Maps
• Yahoo! Maps
• Google Maps
• Google Places
★ All of the above services have different features and languages
★ Works with any address or street address (street name, city, country)
★ Generates a map of the current address on Google Maps
★ Can show or hide streets and other elements on the map
★ Also generates a link to that location on Google Maps
★ When you save the shortcut, the map is saved as an image
★ The map can be used on a website or anywhere you want to
★ You can also turn it into a book (PDF)
★ You can also open the book in a web browser (PDF)
★ You can also add it to a list (txt, csv)
★ You can also add the image to Google Drive
★ The shortcut can be sent via email
★ The shortcut can also be printed
★ The shortcut can also be stored on the clipboard
★ The shortcut can also be embedded on a website
★ You can also open the shortcuts in the MS Office programs (doc, xls, ppt)
★ You can also open the shortcut in Microsoft Word (doc, ppt)
★ Supports any address, city, country and even street name (name of street, route,…)
★ Supports all Google maps types:
• Web map (useful for websites)
• Street map (map of the address/street)
• Satellite map (useful for websites)
★ Supports the following addresses:
• Address and distance
• Address and coordinates
★ Supports all countries, states, provinces and counties
★ You can also search for an address/street/country and generate a shortcut with that information
★ The country and address search can also be filtered by the region you want to search (USA, Europe, etc.)
★ See the examples for more details
★ See the video at 384a16bd22
taimanin asagi uncensored-4shared.torrent
[FULL] free download bokep ziddu memek anak sd kelas6
There’s a Butcher Around download with license key
Final Fantasy XI-Era FFXI Private Server-Install download
UB40, The Very Best Of (1980-2000) full album zip
iso 9241 11 usability pdf download
xbox 360 emulator 3.2.4 bios download no survey
Boss Baby English 2 Full Movie Download 720p Movie
Pengantar Ekonomi Makro Mankiw Pdf 67l
Simplecast V3 2 0 Serial
kandel principi di neuroscienze ebook download
.net 4.0 programming 6 in 1 black book free download pd…
UBoxPro Full Version.rar
analisis de la obra literaria dos pesos de agua
Portishead – Dummy (1994).rar
rcd 300 code calculator blaupunkt-adds 1 13
AnyDVD HD 126.96.36.199 [PC ~ Multi][Colombo-BT.i2p] free download
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2018 v188.8.131.527 Crack [CracksMind] download pc
Navicat Premium 12 (Full Crack)
– Simple, intuitive interface for scheduling tasks on your computer.
– Change the countdown timer period and modify the schedule of the task.
– Cancel or delete the scheduled tasks.
– Allow the reboot or standby mode on the computer at any time.
– Hibernate and shutdown the computer.
– Change the battery level.
– Examine the currently available battery.
– Display and change the battery status (charged, uncharged, etc.).
– Charge the computer while it is on.
– Change the charging options.
– Check the power adapter.
– Enable the USB port that is connected.
– Disable USB when you remove the power adapter.
– Start the computer in safe mode.
– Restart the computer when you start it in safe mode.
– Execute a program when you start Windows.
– Configure the Windows (Startup) options.
– Restore the system and delete the changes.
– Configure the computer as a server.
– Temporarily disable the screen saver.
– Temporarily stop the screensaver.
– Change the settings of the screen saver.
– Stop the Windows ‘Auto Run’.
– Add or remove a device to the list of Auto Run.
– Reset the Windows (Startup) options.
– Change the appearance of the screen.
– Change the behavior of the screen.
– Restart Windows.
– Shut down Windows.
– Switch between multiple users.
– Change the system clock.
– Change the time zone.
– Change the date.
– Change the language.
– Disable IPv6.
– Control the internet connection.
– Turn off Wi-Fi.
– Turn on or off the Wi-Fi.
– Control the Bluetooth connection.
– Turn off Bluetooth.
– Turn on Bluetooth.
– Turn off the Bluetooth headset.
– Turn on the Bluetooth headset.
– Turn off the Bluetooth speaker.
– Turn on the Bluetooth speaker.
– Turn off the audio devices.
– Turn on the audio devices.
– Turn off the video device.
– Turn on the video device.
– Turn off the main speakers.
– Turn on the main speakers.
– Turn off the secondary speakers.
– Turn on the secondary speakers.
– Install Windows Update.
– Reset the Windows Update.
– Control the Windows Update.
– Turn off Windows Update.